Sunday, August 16, 2009

The last of summer...






I am sorry that I have not posted now for a month and a half. I have been so bad at taking pictures and we've been gone for the past two weeks at my parent's house. It was a nice long vacation and we really enjoyed the cool weather, being with family and having fun.


My brother Matthew got married to Sheena Hall on July 31st! We're so excited to have Sheena in our family, I hope she feels the same about us :) We had a great time with the wedding celebration and now wish the happy couple lots of luck in Tennessee!! We will miss you. Jared, my brother, Christopher and his wife Emily gave them a nice going away present the day before they left. Nice job guys! The kids had fun at the wedding celebration eating anything they could get--especially the cupcake tower!!

While we were at Grandma's house we played alot with Christopher and Emily and their cute little girl, Ashley. Owen and Aidan could make her giggle and laugh. It was quite cute. They took such good care of her--good practice for their soon-to-be brother. We went swimming at the Vernal Rec. Center--fun pool, boys jumped on tramp with/without hose. Aidan surprised us by doing flips on the tramp all by himself. We experienced rain, wonderfully cool weather due to thunder and lightening storms, trip to mountains to get Grandpa from his 50 miler, Wii, legos, games, trip to dino museum, picking raspberries, and helping grandma. We loved every minute of it and were sad to come home, but it's nice to be back at our "home" and back with Jared.

Hopefully I will be better at pictures. I should have taken picts of all the stuff above, but I was such a slacker. Now school is starting and a new baby will be here in a couple months. Things will be different. So is life! Goodbye summer!!

1 comment:

K-Krew said...

I don't think I've ever seen you pregnant. You look cute :)
And I can't believe your little brother got married. I still remember them all when you moved into the Brittany.
P.S. We changed our blog address. It's on FB.