Saturday, October 3, 2009

Almost there!!!!

Time has gone by really fast. I can't believe that I will have a new child to care for in less than a week. It doesn't seem real, but I know it soon will be.


I go to my 39th week appointment on Wednesday and if I haven't progressed enough to have him, then I will be induced on Thursday. So far I'm a 4+ and more than halfway effaced. I am excited to not be pregnant anymore (excited to be able to bend over again and sleep on my back), but know I will miss not feeling him move inside me.

I have been anxious about being 45 min. from our hospital and my doctor. I've been praying for peace that everything will be ok. I feel that it will, but if you can remember to pray as well, it won't hurt :)

I hope everyone is having an enjoyable fall. It's finally in the 70's and 80's here and I'm lovin' it!!!

1 comment: