Thursday, April 22, 2010

Updates


I've been putting this off for a while now. It's not that I don't want to do it...it just gets put on the end of my priority list. I've been trying to catch up with house work and laundry which I seem buried in every day. I have a moment, so I am using it up!


This is my 6 month old baby. He's getting not to be a baby any more. He's sitting up better and better each day and we're off and running with solids now. I can't believe that he's half way to one (glass half empty perspective)! He's such a joy to our family. Everyone just smothers him to death, including me. I think he is the cutest baby ever!! We love our Luker so much!

Our house is only weeks away from being finished. I'd post a picture, but Jared does such a good job keeping it updated, I'll just give you our house blog address and you can see for yourself: http://jmjohnsonhouse.blogspot.com/ .

We are excited to get to St. George and are so grateful for all our friends there who have helped us out so much! We appreciate and love you!

1 comment:

Bobette said...

A mothers work is never done, right? Luke is growing so fast. He is such a cutie. The house is looking fabulous! I can't wait to see it in person. We will definitely get together more when you are here. And thanks for the comments. There is always something new with the baby. We are now battling RSV. She's such a fighter though and seems to be getting better with each treatment. Talk to you soon.