Saturday, May 8, 2010

Excited...


I can't believe that our house is almost done. They've got a few things to fix and touch up and then this house will be ours!! We have met a couple of our neighbors and they have been so nice. We are excited to get to know them.


I am so torn having to live here in Bunkerville until Owen gets done with school. It's only a few weeks away and I've waited for almost two years to get to this point, so I guess a few weeks won't hurt. I'm excited to be able to move in and be in our spot. I feel very blessed that we were able to get this beautiful home and be back in St. George where Jared loves his job and we have friends who can't wait for us to be there. Thank you everyone for helping us out (mostly watching our kids soooo many times). Thank you for loving us and wishing us only the best. We LOVE you and wish you ONLY the best!! Please come visit us...everyone!


2 comments:

K-Krew said...

So exciting!!! Wish I could come visit. Good luck with the move.

Linda said...

Michelle! Where is your new home? We would love to come and visit!