Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Today

Well,  we're on our way to building a new house.  We've finished choosing everything and are pleased with our selections.  It was actually pretty easy.  We're also next on their list to get our house built.  I am excited and ready for it to begin (and be over)!


I was saddened to hear about President Hinckley's death, but I know there was great rejoicing in heaven at his arrival.  I will always be very grateful for his words, his love, his enthusiasm, and example.  What a wonderful, inspired prophet to have lead and guide us through these times.

Family--I am still in shock over Uncle Clayton's death.  So sudden.  I will sincerely miss him.  We always looked forward to his visits.  He always livened up the atmosphere.  I hope to see all of you very soon in Vernal.

Love you all!

5 comments:

Bobette said...

Yay! I'm excited you now have a blog. Congratulations on building your new home. I'm very excited for you guys.

Camille said...

Michelley,
I love your picture. So cute. I am sorry I wasn't able to help move Clayton's stuff. Hope everything went well. Let me know when you are ready to run a 5k! I will surely love to run it with you.
Lov ya,
Camille

Emily said...

Love the new pix! I will send you some pix of the boys you can put on here from Christmas,etc.

Anonymous said...

Michelle! It's me - Stephanie Jones (Cook)! I just have to say HI! I came across your blog totally randomly - I actually linked from my sister-in-laws blog to a friend of hers, to a teacher she knew, to a friend of hers and somehow made it here! Holy cow - that was a long journey! If you don't mind I'll add you to my list of favorites and check back with you. You can check out my blog by clicking on my name. :D
Steph

Emily said...

Hey, I want to see some house pic! We will be up this weekend... we will call and chat with you later this week.