Thursday, October 9, 2008

7 Years!!!

Jared and I celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary this past (Conference) weekend.  We were so glad that we could be together and celebrated it with a night at the Anniversary Inn.  It was LUXURIOUS!  We stayed in the room called Juliet's Balcony.  It was  beautiful and took you back in time to Romeo and Juliet.  They had a huge tub, beautiful, soft bed, cool shower with a drip head and a couple other shower heads, cheesecake and just quietness!!  It was nice to just be the two of us.  Thanks Tiff and Matt for your help!!!  I am so happy to be married to Jared.  He is always so good to me and loves me no matter what.  We've been through a lot since we were married and I'm glad that it was with him.  Thanks babe, I love you.

We will be coming down to St. George over UEA, so we'll have to stop by and say Hi!  Take care!

4 comments:

Bobette said...

How fun, that sounds so relaxing. Congratulations on 7 yrs! Can't wait to see you guys.

Keri said...

Congrats on your 7 years!!! I am glad you will be together soon. It is hard being away from each other. I am happy for you.

Emily said...

I can't believe it's been 7 years! Have fun in St. George over UEA. Enjoy the sunny weather for us.

K-Krew said...

Happy Anniversary! 7 years...it seems like I was just in St. George for the wedding :) The Inn sounds amazing. Love that picture of you Michelle, you're too cute.