Friday, October 17, 2008

Sunny St. George

We made it here to St. George--just to visit though. It's been nice to see Jared, friends and enjoy the sun! Thanks to Janet & Savannah Walker who have so graciously let us stay with them. We sure appreciate you guys. I am so excited to move back and excited to be able to see all of my St. George friends again... on a regular basis--I've missed you guys!!!! We'll now miss all you northern people too :( ...man, I just can't have it all, can I?

Our house is still on the market. We're still doing all we can to get it sold. Soon, right? I sure hope so. Take care ya'll and thanks for all your comments and thoughts! LOVE U!!

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

It was so so so wonderful to see you and Janet again! Thanks for taking the time to stop by! You really are wonderful. Your visit made my day.

K-Krew said...

It's always fun to see old friends. Good luck on the home-selling front. We'll be in UT for Thanksgiving. Hope to see you then :)

Keri said...

Hey friend, always happy to hear from you. I am glad you had a nice weekend. I think you forgot to pit stop in SF. Hmmmm....We had a beautiful warm baseball tournament in Salem, and spent Saturday at lagoon. It was awesome. Love ya and miss you tons!!!

Jennifer said...

HEY Michelle! What a great blog and your boys ... oh my gosh they are so cute!! It has been so long! I think last time I saw you all, you were pregnant with Aidan. Adorable! And I heard about your move back to St. George. I'll have to come visit you when I make it back down there one of these days. Shoot me an email or something when you can. I'd love to catch up!

Keri said...

Hi there, I am heading to St. George Tomorrow. If you are there by any chance, call me. Love ya, Keri