Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year and Merry Christmas, too!










I hope that everyone had a great holiday season this year...I know we did!  I helped Owen's class make candy houses (simple and easy!); we had christmas parties & a program to attend; a Polar Express to catch; family to visit, especially our newest little additions to our family, Cadence (Tailona & Chauncy's baby girl) and Ashley Ann (Christopher & Emily's baby girl); snow to drive in & shovel; kids to keep on the nice list ;) and projects to make (Aidan finally has a Christmas stocking--2.75 years later!!) We have a Christmas card this year!!  Clark's have a beautiful calendar, Angela & Robb have some fabulous decor, and the sisters I visit teach have some cute blocks!).  I can't believe we made time for it all!  


It has been a good Christmas season.  I've reflected on Christ, his birth, his life and what he has done for me.  I have been very, very blessed and I know that he watches out for all of us in all that we do.  Thank you, all of you, for your love, prayers, and your goodness.  God bless you and may your next year also be full of His goodness and His love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to say that it is well done. Nice use of photos and a happy looking family :D

Keri said...

Hey friend. I loved your Christmas card. Very cute. I on the other hand didnt send any, but maybe next year. I miss you. Hope you have a great one and get to St. George soon...BY MARCH!!! Well, I can dream...

Bobette said...

Happy late Christmas to you guys. I love your Christmas card. You have been so busy. Your blocks are really cute. You never cease to amaze me.

Keri said...

Hey there. Brandi and Bry are moving home to Vernal, Bry is a POST right now training to be a police officer. Then the are moving home and he and my cousin Cole Anderton both got a job to be a police man. (The kind in the prison, I think) Anyways, this is their last week I think. And one of us is always sick. First us, then them, then us, then them. So we havent really got to spend a lot of time together. It stinks!!! BY the way, Matt and I are starting the Salem Biggest Looser today. I need pointers. I have NO idea how to loose weight, and it is only for two months. Any ideas??? Oh, and we missed our trip, Matt still had to go, but I was way too sick, logenn too. It sucks!!! But we are going to Cooperstown the 4th of july through the 10th for Matthew's team to play, and then we will do tons of stuff, go to the pageant, the statue of liberty, Yankees stadium, etc. etc....