Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day in, Day out...






This is what my boys do, day in and day out.  I construct an awesome and intricate train track (unfortunately, I never get a picture of that!) and they take it all to pieces and build one of these.  I'll have to admit that the length is pretty impressive.  It went from the dining room, living room, hallway and the buffer ended at the far end of their bedroom (which is at the end of the house).  They love it!!  (we sure have a lot of tracks!!)

2 comments:

Keri said...

Isnt that just boys for you, always fixing what we do? hee hee. I love the train track, that is soooo clever, and you DO have a lot of Tracks to cover that much space. So much fun. Adorable little gies.

K-Krew said...

WOW! I guess this is what I get to look forward to now having 2 boys, right? :) At least it's constructive play - very creative.