Friday, February 6, 2009

Random pictures




Here are some more pictures.


We went this last weekend to Vernal for the blessing of my newest niece, Ashley Ann Clark.  She's Christopher & Emily's daughter.  She's pretty cute and looked very adorable in her blessing dress and head bow.

This next pict is Owen and his "girlfriend" Sheena.  Owen only goes for the girls that are taken.  His charm wins them over pretty easily.  This is my brother Matthew's  girlfriend, and Owen's giving him some competition.  Every time Sheena comes over, she says, "Where's my boyfriend?"  Owen's past girlfriend has been my sister, Tiffany...until she got married.  He was pretty sad when he learned she couldn't be his girlfriend anymore.  He even cried.  Then my sister, Camille, well, she is the back up.  They are on again, off again.  He's just such a lovable kid and loves most everyone (mostly girls). 

I said that I never got a picture of the tracks that I built?  Well, here is one!  It was good, too.  However, it was torn to pieces by an upset 2 year old.  Those terrible twos!!  He even looks so cute in this picture!  I even built another good one today and so far, it hasn't been torn apart!  

I've also joined Facebook for anyone who would like to be my "Friend".  It has been so much fun to connect with old roommates and friends from high school.  If you're looking for someone, I bet you might be able to find them on Facebook!

5 comments:

Cyndi said...

I love love love your hair do!!!

K-Krew said...

Ditto. Did you have bangs when I saw you at Thanksgiving? Grrr...to my past pregnancy brain

Cindy said...

I tried to find you on Facebook and couldn't. I wonder what I did wrong...

Bobette said...

Cute pictures. We will be home the last weekend in Feb. if you are here. I do have to work all day Friday the 27th, but we'd love to see you guys.

Melia said...

Michelle, I LOVE your hair. You are a great mom for building and rebuilding day after day.