Monday, June 15, 2009

More news!!!

Well, we have some exciting news to share with everyone...no, we haven't sold our house, I wish but that's not it, instead we are having a new baby boy!!! I know I fooled you again with the news thing! We've been keeping it secret which is kind of easy to do here in Bunkerville, NV. (Kinda hard for me and my mouth though). Our bouncing baby boy will be due sometime around mid-October. We didn't tell our families until Memorial Day weekend and this past weekend at the Merkley reunion. It was kind of fun to surprise everyone, especially my sister, Angela, who is due one week AFTER me! Plus we waited long enough that we could tell them it was a boy. So there it is, our news!

(Don't you love the ultrasound? Our baby is already trying to suck his thumb! We breed thumb-sucking kids!)

We had a really nice time at our Merkley reunion in Manti, UT. Our main event, besides eating, was attending the temple and going through to do my Uncle Clayton's name, who passed away suddenly about a year and a half ago. He is my mom's brother. We miss Uncle Clayton. He was the tease and the laughter of the party. It was special for my grandparents to have most of their kids in the temple and some of their grandkids there too. I am grateful we could go. It helped me realize how important the Atonement is and how grateful I am to have the gospel in my family, especially those saving ordinances that bind us together forever. I feel very blessed.
Jared and I being cheesy after the temple.

Thank you for all of your love, support, and prayers as always and continue to keep in touch! We love you all!

3 comments:

Melia said...

Congrats to you and your family. What an exciting time for all of you.

K-Krew said...

I'm so happy for you guys - that's so exciting!

How are you feeling?
Can't wait to see more pics.

Tara L. said...

Congratulations!