Saturday, May 3, 2008

Aidan's before and after



After 4 months, I finally made it to the Logan temple today.  Hopefully next time it won't be as long.  It was very replenishing and very calm.  I needed it.  There has been a lot on my mind.  So it was nice to have some of that settled and be able to move on with life.


I have been taking care of sick kids this week, again, and now the biggest kid (Jared) has it too.  Owen had an earache on Wednesday night, but woke up that next morning with it gone.  That's never happened before.  I count it as a big blessing--saved us from a trip to the doctor (we don't have very good health insurance).

The big highlight this week was finally giving Aidan a haircut.  Last time we did it in Vernal and Grandpa had to hold a screaming kid.  So this time we set it up right, a movie, the water bottle, and I started with scissors instead of clippers.  He was doing good enough that I just kept cutting.  We even used the clippers. He didn't like it, but we got the job done!  He looks pretty cute.  IT was a big change, but it's grown on us this week.  Totally fits the little tough boy that he is. (If you look hard you can see the big goose-egg and cut on his forehead from contact with the slide.)

I am hoping this week that we will be able to enjoy a week of spring--nice, perfect weather with NO snow!

No comments: