Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Solution for a Cuter Computer


One day I was tired of all my desktop backgrounds.  So I searched the internet for desktop backgrounds.  I wanted one that was kind of scrapbooky ( I hadn't started digi-scrapbooking, yet) and I found this cool website that sends me a new background each month.  Plus I can insert my own picts in the cute layout.  I thought some of you might like it.  It's Scrapbook Dimensions.  Here is a pict of my current June background. It's all cute and makes me happy!  This one I actually tweeked a little.  I added the "remember this" and the other journaling because it was kind of empty on one side and I thought I might turn this into a scrapbook page one day.  Anyways, just something fun I found to make my computer a whole heck of a lot...CUTER!

2 comments:

K-Krew said...

looks super cute! I always love your scrapbook pages. What's digi-scrapbooking?

Cindy Wyckoff said...

Hey Michelle,

Love what you did with the wallpaper. It looks great! I especially love the extra tweaking you did. Fab! Send me a jpg of your wallpaper and I'll publish you on our website! info@scrapbookdimensions.com So glad you like the wallpaper. It's really fun, isn't it!

Cindy
Editor-in-Chief
Scrapbook Dimensions Magazine
www.scrapbookdimensions.com
(Check out hybrid and digi-scrapbooking here!)