Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Moving day!!



We went to the Parade of Homes this weekend and saw this beautiful house.  We've decided to sell our other brand new house and buy this one!!  Isn't it pretty?  It's even got a trampoline, & playhouse in the basement.  The kids will have a blast!





Just kidding.  There's no way, even in our dreams, that we could buy that home!!  It is a magnificent home that would be lots of fun for everyone!!  (It would be quite a job to clean!)  

Instead here is our nice, little, (compared to the other one) cute home!  We love it and we're moving in today!  We are very excited to have more room and I am looking forward to my dishwasher, roomy kitchen & my washer and dryer.  Such conveniences that I've missed.  YEEEEAAAAAAAAYYYY!  We made it!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's so exciting! You'll have to post pictures after you get all moved in and settled!

I want to go to the parade of home so bad. Maybe I'll actually have to drag Chris out to it this year. I can't imagine cleaning that HUGE home. That's what I love about having a small little house - less to clean, less to furnish, less to heat... less is fine with me. :D

Melia said...

Congrats. I am so excited for you. Now you get to stretch out and relax. Well, after you get all moved in anyway.

Bobette said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see more pics with your stuff inside. Good luck moving.

Denise Eskelson said...

Jealous! It has been so fun to "watch" your house being built. Now comes the best part: decorating. Have a great time deciding where to hang all the pictures. Love you!

megan said...

Hi, Michelle! Angela gave me your blog address, I hope you don't mind.

I love your house, it looks gorgeous! I'm so happy for you. Especially the washer/dryer/dishwasher part of the deal. What wonderful conveniences. :)