Monday, June 16, 2008




I was supposed to have this up for Father's Day and I forgot that I had done it.  So here it is.  It's my favorite picture of Jared and the boys.  Jared is such a good dad to them and loves them very much.  He helps me out with them and is good to take them when I need a break.  He calls them his "Bestest boys."  It's always special to go with him places because he always gets treats :)  And they get so excited to watch race cars (Nascar) with him.  He is happy to have 2 gr-r-r-r-eat boys and they love their #1 dad!


I also wanted to say that I am grateful for mine and Jared's dad and for my grandpas too.  YOu are all very special to us and we love what you do and how you support and love us.  Happy Father's Day!  We LOVE you!

Quote under "Bestest Boys" says:  "Until you have a son of your own...you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.  You will never know the sense of honor that makes a man want to be more than he is and to pass something good and hopeful into the hands of his son."  Kent Nerburn

1 comment:

Bobette said...

That's really sweet. What a fun page.