Monday, April 21, 2008

Dabbling in Digital


It's super late and I should have been in bed like two hours ago, but I've been busy creating my FIRST digital scrapbook page!  I think it turned out good (you tell me).  I have a lot to learn and relearn.  Even Jared had to help me remember Photoshop.  At the Expo, I got a CD full of papers, embellishments and alphas to try out.  I also downloaded a lot tonight from the internet.  But here is my very first page that I created.


It was fun to go to the Expo and I enjoyed looking at everything they had and all the GREAT deals!  I mostly got things for storage in my new scrapbook room.  It might still be a bit eclectic, like I seem to be, but I like the colors.  I hope they work.  It was also nice to scrapbook.  I started on our Disneyland trip.  There were lots of people, but next time it will be lots more fun with someone to go with.  I did have fun visiting with my mom and my sister, Camille, who were in town for the day.

Anyways, here is my creation.  I will post more this week! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Michelle! That is so stinkin cute! I'm a digi-scrapper. I don't even own any traditional scrapbooking supplies anymore. Every once in a while we get a few friends together, lug our laptops to someones house and have a digi-crop night. I will have to let you know the next time we have one and you can try to join us. You need to let me know the name of the CD you got - I would love to purchase it. I've only ever used kits from scrapgirls.com or shabbyprincess.com - I've never thought of buying a CD full of stuff. How fun!

Melia said...

Michelle your page is adorable. Of course everything you do is cute. I am glad you had a great time. Time alone doing what you want is fantastic.

Bobette said...

It's sounds like you had a great time at the expo. Are you turning to the digital side? It is fun and it sure is a lot less messy. That's a definite advantage. I love the page BTW. Very cute!