Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What more could a 2 year old want?!




Aidan had a good birthday.  I only got Happy Birthday Aidan! up because I was trying to download a video, but it was taking way too long.   So I don't know if just takes a really long time or there is something wrong.  We had lunch with my brother, my sister and her boyfriend.  Aidan loved his presents--Henry train, Annie and Clarabel trains, Cars shirt, Thomas and Cars books, train balloon, and a Thomas bike.  He can't quite reach the pedals on his bike, but he likes to sit on it and can push himself.  He even tries to carry his trains while on his bike.  We sang Happy Birthday to him and he tried to blow out his candles, but couldn't get enough wind.  Owen helped him out.  Then the fun part was licking the frosting off the candles and then sticking them back in for more frosting.  Hope no one gets sick :D  He was so excited about his trains that he took one bite of his birthday cake and he was done and I don't think he ever got another piece of his cake.  It was a fun day.  He loved his presents and had fun with his family.  What more could a 2 year old want?!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Aidan! It looks like a fun day! Sorry we missed it! I love your house blog... Jared does a great job. Chris is nervous about sending me to the Expo- He is sure I will spend all my money! See you soon...

Bobette said...

Cool bike for a cool little boy! I'm glad he had a fun day. Michelle, you've cut bangs! I like it, it looks great and your hair is getting so long.