Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy, Happy Spring!!



Today it is snowing, AGAIN!  I know it is spring and this is what it does AND I live in Northern Utah now, but yesterday was so nice!!  You could actually feel the sun on your skin.  It's just one of those years...  when I want it to be nice and I just have to wait.  I remember having a year like this my 2nd year in college.  I was so excited to lay out and do fun, spring things and it kept snowing all the way into May.  But it will be nice soon and I'll stop complaining!!

I am excited to go to the Scrapbook USA Expo Friday and Saturday.  I am going by myself, so if anyone is going to be there or wants to be there and wants someone to hang with, then let me know.  All I really want to do is scrapbook and get great deals on stuff.  So I hope that I can do both!!  It will be a nice break.

For those of you interested, one of my roommates from BYU has created a blog on getting organized.  I know I need this in my life.  I mostly lack the know how.  I really need you, Denise, to come and organize my house, mostly my scrapbook stuff.  So if anyone needs some tips or encouragement, I have included a link on my blog under Favorite Links (right side).  I will also make a link right here:  An Organized Hand

Happy Spring!!

1 comment:

K-Krew said...

I wish I could be there - I've been on a scrapbooking kick. Have fun and enjoy!